Founded in 2012 by photographer Ihsan Kemal Born Ready aims to bring together the individualities of music, tattoo, photography, art, extreme sports and youth cultures that surround them.
ENGlorious: an independent clothing company that was formed in a small London flat in 2012 from a passion for all things that stand out from the crowd.
Jelly and Cream: custom UK design five panel snapback caps in a Mitchell and Ness style.
Trending right now: It may not be the clothing brands you expect and it's all just changed:
- T-shirts, probably the most useful bit of clothing ever invented. Graffiti designs, slogans, urban artwork and prints that make your t shirts a walking statement on the streets. T-shirts from the world of the skate, surf, BMX, urban, street wear, hip.
- One True Saxon since 1987, 'we are not a fashion product, we just make good designer clothing, you choose which you are, someone who enjoys fashion or someone who enjoys clothing'.
- Hoodies are not just hoodies at your favourite online clothes shop, we have full zip hoodies, hoods with prints and hoodys with applique designs from all the leading street, skate, urban, casual brands.
Over the last few years the podcasts have grown and now we have many DJ's and professionals doing exclusive podcasts for Sturban Clothing, such as Dubstep producer LX ONE, Barry Ashworth of the Dub Pistols, Jungle boy and Drum and Bass players Sub Slayers, Sigma and Simian Frenzy. So why not kick back open the archive and find something to brighten up your day. When you find and hidden gem share with all your friends on social media
- A real swing back in time for Sturban and our old mate The Big Blue Engine aka Gordon, whom regularly does podcasts for us but once upon a time we used to play musical ping pong. Featuring tracks from Chemical Brothers, Dr. Alimantado and Thelonious Monk
- Record label called A Future Without run by Ross Tones (Throwing Snow) & Will Plowman. A Future Without extremely passionate about new music and helping new undiscovered talent get off the ground. There are no boundaries within their label and they release everything from Experimental Bass/electronic music to Post Rock and Jazz.
- Podcast from Passenger Records and Derbyshire local boy Eat Rave ft Zombie Robot, RadioKillaz and Ellis Dee, Aquasky, Rico Tubbs, El Hornet and Kutski
The blog is full of useful information that just need to know about, we regularly feature releases from CUT, interviews with the likes of DJ Food, Pinch, Simian Frenzy and the Dub Pistols to name a few. Get in there, dig deep and open your mind don?t forget to share with all your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- Imagine the sound of ice crystals forming around the drifting, microscopic debris formed in the aftermath of a asteroid collision. Slow that sound down by 20 times (20 is a number. We use numbers as a form of measurement and communication. 20 is.... This is to hard to explain. I'm going to hope you are a more advance entity and can just assimilate all knowledge of my planet by breathing a single breath of our atmospheres oxygen.), pitch it down 4 or 5 octaves (in music, an octave is the interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency.) and then stretch it so the sound your hearing takes 10 times longer to finish than it otherwise would. Now you have the first layer of a Memotone track.
- After retiring his DFRNT alias, alongside his Echodub label, he has made a fresh start with something new. Working under the alias Stillhead, he has launched a new label and a new sound: Brightest Dark Place
- Ahead of his forthcoming release, we caught up with Justin Johnson to hear what he has to say about his label Barely Legal Records.
Sturban Clothing for fashion conscious men looking for smaller independent brands and limited edition streetwear and urban inspired clothing with history and supporting street culture. We concentrate on Limited Edition, mens street brands and emerging fashion with mens wear designers, trying to acquire exclusive mens brands that we love whilst keeping up with the latest street trends in fashion for men. Sturban is not about big names we cater for independent street fashion conscious UK males that demand more from their clothes shops. If you dont wanna be caught out wearing the same t-shirt, jeans, jackets as three others in the same venue, you are in the right mens urban fashion, street clothing outfitters.