Trending right now: It may not be the clothing brands you expect and it's all just changed:
- T-shirts, probably the most useful bit of clothing ever invented. Graffiti designs, slogans, urban artwork and prints that make your t shirts a walking statement on the streets. T-shirts from the world of the skate, surf, BMX, urban, street wear, hip.
- Whilst it's hard to say if skateboarding influences trends in fashion more than fashion trends influences skateboarding, one thing is for sure, skate, longboarding, surf and extreme sports in general have had a profound effect on the clothes designs people wear.
- Hoodies Sturban Clothing we have full zip hoodies, hoods with prints and hoodys with applique designs from all the leading street, skate, urban, casual brands you would expect from an online clothes shop specialising in men's urban clothes, casual wear, street wear and all the latest designs you will find in dedicated snowboard and skate shops.
Over the last few years the podcasts have grown and now we have many DJ's and professionals doing exclusive podcasts for Sturban Clothing, such as Dubstep producer LX ONE, Barry Ashworth of the Dub Pistols, Jungle boy and Drum and Bass players Sub Slayers, Sigma and Simian Frenzy. So why not kick back open the archive and find something to brighten up your day. When you find and hidden gem share with all your friends on social media
- UK Drum and Bass geniuses and friends of Sturban Clothing, Sigma are showing their support us here and giving in only a way Sigma can give, if you have not heard their latest track 'Rudeboy' you must have been in a cave.
- Sturban Clothing Podcast with DJ Future ft Breakage, Labrinth, Daft Punk, Wiley and The Chemical Brothers
- King Yoof has major credentials and a long history in the U.K Bass music scene. Over the last year King Yoof has been in high demand for remix's having remixed Dub Pistols single 'Rock Steady', Saxon Sounds, Max Powa, Aswad and Jinx in Dub.
The blog is full of useful information that just need to know about, we regularly feature releases from CUT, interviews with the likes of DJ Food, Pinch, Simian Frenzy and the Dub Pistols to name a few. Get in there, dig deep and open your mind don?t forget to share with all your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Cologne's Brian Brainstorm rolls out 5 massive Jungle Drum & Bass tracks for Volume 13 of Liondub's infamous Street Series. Since his start in the production game, Brainstorm has left an indelible mark and has received wide-ranging support from the likes of Paul van Dyk, Downlink, Kenny Ken, Ray Keith, Heist, Jayline, Logan D and Jungle leaders like Serial Killaz and Marcus Visionary.
Special Request, the new full-length effort from Irish Moss label heads the Dirty Dubsters is pure fire. With 15 tracks that will light up any dance, Special Request has safely earned the Dirty Dubsters a place amongst today?s rising reggae elite.
Bay Area bass music stalwart, Janaka Selekta, has teamed up with the incredible Jahdan Blakkamoore to deliver an uplifting, melodic and very bouncy tune that radiates it#39;s namesake, Good Vibes.
Sturban Clothing for fashion conscious men looking for smaller independent brands and limited edition streetwear and urban inspired clothing with history and supporting street culture. We concentrate on Limited Edition, mens street brands and emerging fashion with mens wear designers, trying to acquire exclusive mens brands that we love whilst keeping up with the latest street trends in fashion for men. Sturban is not about big names we cater for independent street fashion conscious UK males that demand more from their clothes shops. If you dont wanna be caught out wearing the same t-shirt, jeans, jackets as three others in the same venue, you are in the right mens urban fashion, street clothing outfitters.